Our Data Protection Notice
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information we may obtain about you. Registration is not a requirement to view or purchase products on any of our sites. If you choose to register as a user in order to access some of our advanced features, you generally agree to let us do the following:
• When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
• We may use information you provide or is obtained by us: (a) To administer our web site services; (b) To enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information.
• We would like the ability to inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. If at any time you decide you do not wish us to use your information for marketing purposes, please email: email@example.com.
• We may use the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud.
• We will not pass your information to any third party without your prior consent.
• In order that we can monitor and improve the site in the future we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the web site you visited prior to our site.
• You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you (as defined in the Data Protection Act), upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at our contact address.
• We try to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the security risks of providing information and purchasing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our own negligence.
Credit Card Processing
In order to allow a smooth order process we may, unless you advise us otherwise pass this information to shipping agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the further processing of your order.
Your order is accepted by us and completion of the contract between you and TheBumperSticker.com occurs when payment has been taken and when we ship the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it before it is processed.
Cancellation will only take place if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment or under the following circumstances:
• The product you have ordered is no longer being produced.
• We have identified a discrepancy in pricing or product description.
• You do not meet the criteria for ordering – or example overseas transactions.
We will contact you directly if there are any problems with your order. TheBumperSticker.com reserves the right to remove product from the website at any time and/or amend the product description at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing this.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time. To be eligible to order on this website you must be over 18 and register your real name. You must be able to provide an address within the United States. You must also possess a valid credit/debit card provided by a bank acceptable to us.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.